DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
1. If you wish to participate in the Services, you must Deposit money into your account from an account or source that you own. Such money can be used by You to place bets or games. More information on how to Deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found in the "Deposit" section of the "Help" section of the website. If you use a payment method for which you are not an account holder, we reserve the right to consider any Deposit in the Account invalid (and any winnings arising from such Deposit invalid) until all relevant checks are satisfactorily completed. ,
2. You also agree not to make any refunds, cancellations or otherwise cancel any deposits to Your Account, and in any such case to refund and compensate us for such unpaid deposits, including any costs incurred by us in the process of collecting Your Deposit. For the avoidance of doubt, Your account will not be used by You as a Bank account, and if we become aware of deposits and withdrawals from Your account without proportionate betting or gaming activity, we reserve the right to withhold the administration fee (regardless of whether we close or suspend the account). Money deposited with us in Your Account is not of interest
3. Under our licence, we are required to inform customers of what happens to the money we hold for you in the account and to what extent that money is protected in the event of insolvency. Funds deposited by You into Your account will be held in a Bank account and / or escrow account, which will be held separately from our company's funds. The money in Your Account is not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any Deposit or banking insurance system or any other similar insurance system. Therefore, the funds in Your account are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the gambling Commission's requirements for the separation of customer funds at the level of: basic segregation.
5. To the extent required by your local law, tax or other authorities, you are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses related to the services.
6. You can set a Deposit limit to your account any day. This limit cannot be increased without giving us twenty-four hours ' notice of your desire to increase the Deposit limit, and only after twenty-four hours from the date of your request for such an increase will this increase apply. For details on how to set a Deposit limit, please contact customer service or (if your account is for a website) set a limit through the website by clicking "My account" and then "Update account details". Any confirmed reductions to your Deposit limit will have an immediate effect.
7. Under the clause (Closing your Account; etc.), you may request a withdrawal from your Account at any time provided that:
7.1. All payments made to Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been withdrawn, cancelled or otherwise cancelled;
7.2. All the checks mentioned in (Proof of your identity; money laundering Requirements) above have been performed by us to our satisfaction; and
7.3. You have complied with any other relevant withdrawal conditions affecting Your account (such as any applicable bonus Terms).
8. For any withdrawal approved by us, provided that You provide us with sufficient information on how the funds are to be transferred to You, we will refund you the relevant funds in accordance with the clause (less costs incurred or any other amount required to be deducted from your withdrawal in order to comply with any applicable law).
9. We will try to satisfy your request regarding the payment method and payment currency of Your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, we may process and pay for withdrawals in a manner other than that requested by You, such as through various payment service providers, Bank transfer or Bank transfer (any fees associated with the relevant payment methods are listed in the "Withdrawal"section). Help section of the site). Similarly, in some cases, the currency of your withdrawal may not be the same as the currency in which your Deposit was made or was otherwise requested by you, and in circumstances where we are required to convert your deposits between different currencies, the conversion rate used by us is as indicated in the help section of the website.